Stay in a Pub Competition Terms and Conditions
2. To enter, please retweet one of our competition tweets posted between Monday 5th February and Sunday 11th February. All competition tweets will have ‘#Win’ added to them. Only one retweet of a competition tweet is required to enter, but entrants will not be disqualified for retweeting more than one competition tweet.
3. The prize: £50 to be used towards a stay at one of the pubs or inns on Stay in a Pub - www.stayinapub.co.uk.
4. This £50 is to be used towards accommodation only. Any expenses incurred over and above the total prize value is to be covered by the winner.
5. The customer will book their stay and then Stay in a Pub will refund them £50.
6. Bookings are according to availability and at the discretion of the licensee. The booking has to be made within eight weeks of accepting the competition. The prize has to be redeemed by 2nd April 2018.
7. The competition runs from Monday 5th February 2018 and Sunday 11th February 2018.
8. Winner selection: The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries. The Promoter reserves the right to seek age verification prior to awarding prize.
9. Winner notification: The winner will be notified via Twitter on Monday 12th February. The winner will have 24 hours to establish contact with Stay in a Pub via email to claim the prize. If no contact has been made after this period, Stay in a Pub reserves the right to redistribute the prize. Once the winner has accepted their prize, Stay in a Pub will contact them for fulfilment.
10. Stay in a Pub holds no responsibility for providing travel or accommodation to and from the venue of the winner’s choice. The winner is responsible for travel insurance for the duration of the stay, including travelling to and from the venue.
11. The winner agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of the pub in respect of booking, cancellation, change of booking, and all matters connected with staying, eating and drinking in the pub.
12. The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative in whole or in part.
13. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late submissions will not be accepted. Proof of transmitting will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
14. The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this promotion.
16. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
17. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which us beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
18. Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of Twitter. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to Twitter.
19. The Promoter is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Twitter and Twitter does not endorse the products of the Promoter. No information relating to any entrant is collected on behalf of or passed on to Twitter.
20. Data Protection: By entering the prize draw via Twitter, your Twitter username will be added to the Stay In A Pub mailing list. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
21. A list of winners’ names is available on written request from Stay in a Pub, B10 Seedbed Centre, Severalls Business Park, Colchester, Essex CO4 9HT.
22. The winners’ names will be made public and they will be asked to provide feedback on their stay. This may be used for promotional purposes.
23. By entering the promotion, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions, of which all entry instructions form a part.
24. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: Stay in a Pub Ltd, B10 Seedbed Centre, Severalls Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO4 9HT