White Water Rafting
The Scotland White Water Rafting trips range from introduction trips to fun and adventure rivers such as the River Tay Aberfeldy and the River Tummel Pitlochry. When thinking about Scotland white water rafting why not try a One Day, Two Rivers which includes the River Tay Rafting and the River Tummel Rafting. This one-day event lets your experience two great rivers in Scotland in one day!
The River Tay is available for white water rafting all year round. It is the most run rafting river in Scotland. The River Tay acts as an excellent introduction to white water rafting. It is also very scenic due to the stunning landscape around Highland Perthshire and Aberfeldy. The always in demand River Tummel white water rafting trip only runs on weekends June-Sept. It gets sold out every weekend so book early for this great summer rafting experience.
Scotland offers the best whitewater rafting destination in the UK and is a match for many European destinations. The range of rivers available in Scotland ensures that there are rafting experiences suitable for all ages and abilities. For groups, they can provide all-inclusive prices that include minibus or coach transfer from Edinburgh or Glasgow. Splash also offers Multi Activity Days which include white water rafting and river bugging or canyoning which you can view more information here for the rafting and river bugging and here for the rafting and canyoning.
1. You will arrive at your meeting point 15 minutes before the trip start time to sign in.
2. Firstly we will give you a full equipment brief and instruction prior to you changing into the activity specific clothing supplied.
3. You then receive a full safety and skills induction on the river bank before getting in the raft on the river.
4. You and your team will work with one of our experienced guides to navigate the river and its rapids.
5. Finishing at the end of the river section you will be transported back to the changing facilities, where once you have changed you can enjoy the photos taken by our photographer for each trip.
Direct Booking Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 01887 829706
Visit their website here
Minimum/Maximum age: Tummel - 16yrs+(adult), Tay - 8yrs-15yrs (Child) 16yrs+ (Adult)
Duration: Tummel - Max 3 hours, Tay - Max 3-4 hours
Price: Tummel - £45 per Adult, Tay - £40 per Adult, £30 per Child
Min/Max Number of people: 1 - 200
Meeting Point: Tummel - Meet at the Scottish & Southern Energy Power plant postcode: PH16 5NF, Tay - Meet at the Splash Office - Dunkeld Road, Aberfeldy, Perthshire, Scotland PH15 2AQ
Start times: River Tummel trips are every Friday evening (18.00). Plus all day on Saturdays (09.30am, noon & 14.30). Plus Sundays (09.30am & 13.00). The rafting runs from June until the end of September. River Tay trips are available all year round on Wed (Afternoon trip only at 1400hrs), Thur, Fri, Sat, Sun (Morning trips at 0930hrs & afternoon trips at 1300hrs) each week.
Watch a River Tummel trip video here
Watch a River Tay trip video here