A double room with an en-suite bathroom. Room includes a TV with DVD and tea & coffee making facilities. Rooms can be booked on a room only basis - ideal for anyone wanting an early start - or B&B. Breakfast is served 8am - 9am.
Terms & Conditions
When you book, you will be taken to the pub's external booking system. Please read their Terms & Conditions.
Cancellation: Once a booking is made, a contract is formed with the pub on their terms and conditions of the pub.
Stay in a Pub's full Terms & Conditions are listed on the website.
£35 - £90 per room per night
The Roy Bridge Hotel is a traditional Highland Inn located 12 miles from Fort William - outdoor capital of the UK.
The Roy Bridge Hotel offers comfortable en-suite bedrooms on a room only basis or with Scottish breakfast.
Ideally located on the A86 - close to the Nevis range providing a great base for outdoor pursuits and for exploring the surrounding Highlands and Islands.
Bar meals are served daily from 6pm - 9pm. The menu offer fresh home-cooked meals at reasonable prices.
The bar is popular with both locals and visitors with pool table, Sky Sports/BT Sport, regular quiz nights, free wifi, beer garden. Great place to meet, relax with a pint and a dram and plan the next day's activities.
A twin room with an en-suite bathroom. Room includes a TV with DVD and tea & coffee making facilities. Rooms can be booked on a room only basis - ideal for anyone wanting an early start - or B&B. Breakfast is served 8am - 9am.
Additional Directions Information
When travelling from the direction of Fort William
- Travel right through Fort William and carry on along the A82 for 9 miles to Spean Bridge.
- At Spean Bridge cross the bridge and (woolen mill on the right) and turn right onto the A86.
- Continue for 3 miles when you will reach Roy Bridge.
- Carry on through Roy Bridge and the hotel is on the right hand side – we are well signposted.
When travelling form the direction of the A9/Dalwhinne
- Turning off the A9 onto the A889 at Dalwhinnie.
- At the T-junction turn left onto the A86 (signposted Spean Bridge, Fort William)
- Carry on for 24 miles to Roy Bridge
- The hotel is on the left on entering Roy Bridge.
When travelling by train
- Roy Bridge station is on the main Glasgow - Fort William line
- The station is a short walk from the hotel
- Advance bookings can be made through Scotrail
- The excellent Caledonian Sleeper service calls at Roy Bridge - ideal for overnight travel to and from London