A double room with an en-suite bathroom. Room includes a TV with DVD and tea & coffee making facilities. Rooms can be booked on a room only basis - ideal for anyone wanting an early start - or B&B. Breakfast is served 8am - 9am.
Terms & Conditions
When you book, you will be taken to the pub's external booking system. Please read their Terms & Conditions.
Cancellation: Once a booking is made, a contract is formed with the pub on their terms and conditions of the pub.
Stay in a Pub's full Terms & Conditions are listed on the website.
From £35 per room per night
The Roy Bridge Hotel is a traditional Scottish Highland Inn located close to the Nevis Mountain Range and only 12 miles North of Fort William.
The Lochaber area is a fantastic destination for those who enjoy the many outdoor pursuits available locally, including canoeing/kayaking, hill-walking, mountaineering, mountain biking and fishing. It is also known as the outdoor capital of the UK. The Nevis Range enjoys great skiing conditions during the winter season and is only 5 miles from Roy Bridge. The mountain "Aonach Mor" boasts Scotland's only mountain gondola which will transport you 650m up the side of the mountain where you can follow mountain trails to panoramic viewpoints.
If those activities sound a bit stressful, you can just enjoy the magnificent scenery, take a gentle stroll in the majestic Glen Roy and observe the parallel roads, a geographical, oceanic feature. Guests can also relax in the friendly bar roasting in front of the log fire to plan the next days' activities whilst sampling some of their traditional ales and fine Scottish malt whiskies, or enjoy a Wee Dram in the lovely enclosed beer garden.
Meals are served in The Bridge of Roy Restaurant and the menus offer fresh home-cooked food at reasonable prices with options for vegetarians and children. They also offer a good selection of Scottish beers and lagers as well as cask ales, chilled wines and aroma Italian coffee.
The Roy Bridge Hotel offers six letting rooms which are sold on a room only basis with breakfast being an optional extra.
Click the purple button to book.
A twin room with an en-suite bathroom. Room includes a TV with DVD and tea & coffee making facilities. Rooms can be booked on a room only basis - ideal for anyone wanting an early start - or B&B. Breakfast is served 8am - 9am.
A triple room with an en-suite bathroom. Room includes a TV with DVD and tea & coffee making facilities. Rooms can be booked on a room only basis - ideal for anyone wanting an early start - or B&B. Breakfast is served 8am - 9am.
Additional Directions Information
When travelling from the direction of Fort William
- Travel right through Fort William and carry on along the A82 for 9 miles to Spean Bridge.
- At Spean Bridge cross the bridge and (woolen mill on the right) and turn right onto the A86.
- Continue for 3 miles when you will reach Roy Bridge.
- Carry on through Roy Bridge and the hotel is on the right hand side – we are well signposted.
When travelling form the direction of the A9/Dalwhinne
- Turning off the A9 onto the A889 at Dalwhinnie.
- At the T-junction turn left onto the A86 (signposted Spean Bridge, Fort William)
- Carry on for 24 miles to Roy Bridge
- The hotel is on the left on entering Roy Bridge.
When travelling by train
- Roy Bridge station is on the main Glasgow - Fort William line
- The station is a short walk from the hotel
- Advance bookings can be made through Scotrail
- The excellent Caledonian Sleeper service calls at Roy Bridge - ideal for overnight travel to and from London