Terms & Conditions
When you book, you will be taken to the pub's external booking system. Please read their Terms & Conditions.
Cancellation: Once a booking is made, a contract is formed with the pub on their terms and conditions of the pub.
Stay in a Pub's full Terms & Conditions are listed on the website.
Fire Safety & Access Statement
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
• Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
• Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
Route from the parking area to the entrance:
• Is flat (i.e. without steps)
Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
• Sugar free (diabetic)
• Gluten free (coeliac)
• Lactose free (dairy free)
• Low potassium
• Low sodium
• Nut free
• Additive free
• Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
• There are steps to the main entrance (one step)
• Handrail by steps
• Entrance well lit
• Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
• Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
• Bathrooms available with separate shower unit
The bedrooms are all on the first floor of a 200yr old converted stable and unsuitable for wheelchair users.A wheelchair can be brought into the pub but toilet access would need to be on foot.